Friday, September 14, 2012

New Toy

I'm getting myself a new toy this weekend..ohoho.. but I haven't gotten it quite yet. Basically, these are the specifications for my new PC that I ordered yesterday.

Processor -          Intel Core i5-3570K Processor LGA1155
Motherboard -   Gigabyte Z77M-D3H Intel Z77 S1155 M/B
RAM -                    Kingston 4GB KVR1333 DDR3 RAM
Graphics Card -  Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 128-bit
Hard Disk -           Western Digital 1TB 64M SATA-6
Casing -                 Cooler Master Elite 311 Chassis - Blue
DVD writer -         Samsung 22x SH-222BB DVD Writer SATA
Power Supply -    Cooler Master 460W Extreme Power Plus Power Supply
Card reader -       AVF ACR-701 all-in-one Card Reader/Writer


As for the Operating System, I got myself an original Microsoft Windows 7 Full Home Premium. I could order the latest Windows 8 operating system but that system only functions best with touch-screen devices and it isn't as useful on a desktop computer controlled with a mouse.

I'm using the Logitech MK520 Wireless Combo which comprises of both mouse and keyboard that's connected to a single wireless dongle for convenience.

Last but not least, the screen is a Samsung 20" LED LCD monitor.

Hopefully everything is worth it and it'll at least last me a few years until I upgrade the components when I have a solid enough financial standing.

No comments: