Friday, September 21, 2012

58%

I just found out that 58% of my course failed last semester's Ordinary Differential Equation class and that over 200 students from the whole intake failed as well. So that pretty much tells me that I am in that majority because most of my smarter coursemates barely passed their paper and that means I had no chance from the start.

I'm not blaming my lecturer for this but technically, he was pretty bad in teaching us. When he speaks, the students can barely understand what he was saying and that causes communication problems for not just international students but locals too. And the best part is, he's teaching our class again for this semester in Vector Calculus. How fun will that be? I guess i'll have to find another class to attend during my free time to ensure I get a better understanding of the subject so history doesn't repeat itself. I have yet to find out whether I truly failed or not, I'll find out tomorrow because I have no classes on Friday for now but when labs and tutorials begin, i'll be extremely busy all week along.

No comments: