Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to the jungle

Well, now I'm back in the jungles of Tronoh after a fortnight back in Penang for my semester break. It's funny how UTP's administration organises our breaks and holidays. At most, we only have 2 weeks for any given semester break and only 4 days for mid-semester breaks (unless you make your own holidays). And for every 2 semesters you study here, you get one whole semester off for your break. To put it in simple terms, after the second semester for each degree year, the third semester is the break. 4 whole months of holiday! I don't even know how to spend my 2 weeks of holiday, let alone 4 months. I'll die of boredom! geez, looks like i'll have to start looking for a job now since I only have slightly short of 5 months left until my semester-long holiday.

I'm in my second semester of my first year now so there'll be much tougher subjects compared to the previous semesters. These are the subjects i'll be taking for this semester.
[ MPW2143 ] Islamic Studies
[ FCM1033 ] Vector Calculus
[ MCB1043 ] Manufacturing Technology I
[ MCB1033 ] Electrical Power and Machines
[ MCB1053 ] Statics
[ KKB1021 ] Modern Music I

It's not going to be easy, but i'm pretty sure i'll strive through it like I always do but the thing is, I will try to aim for a higher target because i'm getting pretty complacent with my current stature and i'm not exactly proud of it, i've been slacking off slowly but I know that i'm not being true to myself. New semester, new resolution, 1600 x 900 this time..lol.. geddit geddit? oh neverminddd...

So umm yeaaahh, i'll be studying much harder this semester and try to prove myself wrong, therefore, i'll be disappearing more often this semester. Wish me luck okay?

No comments: