Thursday, November 12, 2009

ONE MORE DAY! ! ! ! !

After 13 full days of torture, It's finally down to the last paper on the last day of End-years, Sejarah Paper ONE......gaaahhh. I hate history, with all the remembering of the dates and kingdoms and people.At least there's the OMR paper, there's only four options for each question. When options are laid in front of me like that, all I have to do is choose. Of course if I chose all Bs or so, I would only have a 25% chance of getting all correct for that particular paper. I neither studied nor prepared for the upcoming challenge.

OK, there's officially 8 more days until my birthday =) hopefulyy it'll be something memorable. Godd memorable, not bad. But for sure I won't be celebrating alone like last year. Ni ine knew me in Johor and I was singing to myself, alone, in the confinement of my mind. So so pathetic when you think about it, but that's my life. huh..

Laments and rantings until next time, bye..

No comments: