Thursday, November 5, 2009

I know what I did last Raya

I know what I did last Raya. Duh!!! of course I do, I did it.. =___=

I should have typed this like last month but i abandoned my blog for exactly 4 months (26/6-24/10). It's about my Raya holidays back in Kuching, Sarawak. I went back from 17-24 of September, just 1 week away from my home, Gahhhh!! not enough time. I want to go back there until I forget what my room looks like. But schools only let a 1 week holiday, so what's there for me to do?

Anyway, I had to skip school on Thursday and Friday to catch a flight there. I had to wake up at 4.30 for sahur, then straight away bathed and got ready, went to the airport at 6 and boarded at 8. MAS peanuts are aweome, I had to settle for only 5 packets... =( As we were fasting,

I had to spend 3 days fasting there, which is kinda nice because it was only until 6.30pm and I woke up at around 12.teehee. It was mostly helping around the house and getting scolded around the first 5 days or so.

On the big day itself, I was like, extremely sleepy, my eyes could barely open. got lots of money but only 89% of last years duit raya. Went around taking photographs and visiting other relatives' houses during the 1st to 3rd day of raya. I'll post some later.

After 7 days there, packed our bags and left for the airport, too bad my grandma didn't go, she can't walk that long anymore, but almost everybody else went =( I'm really sad now because i keep thinking of her(my grandma, not anyone else)

bahh, need to go study for Pendidikan Sivik because apparently, I'm not civilised enough.. and apparently, discussing during an exam is prohibited =___________=*

bubye, pics on my next post then
lalala

No comments: