Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally!!

After much labour in complete discretion in confinement of my own chamber of solitude (my bedroom), I'm finally free to roam about in freedom as my end-years had just finished at 1200 this afternoon. the complete torture of 316 and a half hours of my life. I'm in need of a much deserved holiday from studying although my quest for knowledge is never going to end , ever.

Hopefully I want to finish this story, too bad I only had 45 minutes left to write the story during my English Paper 1 exam. The title was "An Unexpected Visitor"
I actually wrote about a beginning of a novel if I ever am hardworking enough to do so. It's about the father of a boy, me, who dissapeared 10 years ago in the deep jungles of the Amazon in search of the source of the Nile. What everyone didn't know that there was a treasure or perhaps a clue for the treasure hidden at it's source. The reason he dissapeared was because he was betrayed by his own best friend who went on the mission with him. It turns out that the boy' dad had been working under MI6 until he dissapeared. Oh yea, the boy and his single mom lived in Kensington Gardens of twentieth century London, England.

I really have to catch up on my novels, I bpught so many yet, read so little. I'm still unsure of what to do with my life so far, that's why i'm sticking to the science stream. I have to, I can't just change to other streams in form 5, it'll be too late then.

I guess i should find my purpose for the future this holidays other than spending time studying T_T sad life.. *topples over*

Gotta go now.
I'm not not not not not on drugs, I think..

No comments: