Friday, January 4, 2013

Well

Well exams are a pain in the ass up until now and I don't think the last paper is gonna be any different. I've been disappearing off and on the internet for 3 weeks now thanks to my finals. Hopefully I won't be on hiatus again until the next 4 months.

Can't wait to go to Taiwan in February with the rest of the UPAG-ers. It'll be a cultural twinning program with the Hsinchu province of Taiwan. Before that will be a big competition in Shah Alam, Selangor in January, REALLY have to prepare for that. Euphonious 2013 will be held in March this year, a big change really considering it's actually held somewhere in June every other year. Also, SEDEX will be within next year but gratefully in the second semester alongside ChildPro which is another event I'll be in yet again.

So yeah, next year is gonna be a busy year for me but I promised myself I'll concentrate on studies as well as my co-curricular activities, I haven't really pulled my weight exactly this semester, pushing things to the last minute and all. I have no one to blame but myself but so far I can cope quite well but with more than necessary stress as a side dish to my life.

If I can't handle the stress, I'll just immerse myself in my designing work or mixing a few songs up just because I can. Not to forget rearranging and editing pictures from my albums taken during the whole year (I procrastinate a lot if you've noticed). I have a lot to filter through and it takes some time if I want to edit it nicely. All in all, I think I did alright this semester although I did predict myself delaying everything up until the eleventh hour (as usual).

For new year's, my friends and I went out for a nice dinner at Kenny Roger's and headed back before 11 because all the shops in AEON Station 18 closes by 10 (woohoo!) and from then, we spent almost the whole morning (until 4am) hanging out outside the lecture halls at Pocket C in UTP talking, just simply talking. We talked about everything imaginable. For a majority of the time, we sat in a circle taking turns talking about how we met each other and how we felt for each other, basically we poured out all our feelings (although I think most didn't, including me). That was a nice wrap up to this hectic year and cheers to another one.

2013 is the first year to have four different numbers since 1987..heh.

Happy New Year peeps!

No comments: