Sunday, January 6, 2013

32 months

Well, i'm on the 21st month of my 32 month studying streak in UTP since I'm forced to do a short semester come 14th of January. For the past 6 hours, I've been packing up my old room and moving to a better, cleaner room but the thing is, my new room is on the third floor! My previous ones are on the ground floor.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'll upload pictures of the new room after i'm done moving, for now everything's a mess everywhere, new room, old room, car..it's just tiring to clean up a year's worth of mess. It's no wonder that my mom will clean the house every now and then just to prevent such mess from occurring and to prevent massive dust-bunnies build-up. There's so many dust-bunnies, people might think i'm rearing them illegally in the room. 

No comments: