Saturday, October 31, 2009

Please go!!

I'm gonna have another concert next month in 30 minutes. There's around 5 people playing and again, I'm gonna play the Electone Stagea. We're playing Tchaikovsky's concerto no.1, but this time, we jazzed it up. It plays weird sounding notes during the middle part.

It's gonna be held in Dewan Sri Pinang, on the 7th December 2009 at around 7.00p.m.. Tickets are selling at RM30, RM50 and RM100. Please come and watch.

okay, done with promoting. I promised I would and I did. I kept my part of the bargain.
It's really been stressful for me these past few days with exams coming in a few days. I'm gonna have to suffer for 2 whole weeks. Maybe I'll pause the surfing for that period in time to concentrate on studying, especially my bio, which i haven't studied for it yet.(*holds for laughs) =.=

Well, my trailer for my own movie will come out soon after my exams. Our own personal MJ (Bob) will be coming on as a guest star in the movie. We taught him the moves, so now he has to practice them.

Type again after the torture period soon.
bubye =(

No comments: