Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back as hell.. whatever that means

Soooo, after like 4 months of completely halted blogging, i'm back, bigger(yea, I actually gained 1kg) and feeling crappier because my exams are like coming on in a week or so. This is such a stressful time for me, I only have 1 week left, and I barely covered a chapter on any subject whatsoever, except english =_=

Blogging is gay - 1
gay is being happy - 2

Substitute 2 into 1
=blogging is just a way of being happy

This is starting to become random, right?

I know, I know, I suck at this story-telling/storytelling crap. But it's who I am, so just find a way to deal with it.

YAY!! My picture came out in the papers again on Wednesday. It was an article on the Co-curriculum Day in PFS, it was a picture of me operating my creation, the BatikBot™. It's a robot that consists of 97% lego parts and it draws and paints Batik. Oh yea, it's the first ever robot in the world that does that sort of thing, a Batik printing robot doesn't count. Maybe i'll post the article in my next post.


TTFN T_T

No comments: