Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sorry

HAHAHAHAH I HACKED INTO THIS PLACE. AWESOME.
Well not really hack lah. But still.

I feel a bit bad, since I didn't ask and stuff, but if I write about football I guess he won't mind. Heheh.

Hi Hari. Hi Jess.

I just rewatched the Arsenal vs Liverpool match, like the last 7 minutes of it. I felt quite bad when I saw Cesc blocking it (sort of) with his hand. I mean come on Cesc. Have faith in Almunia sikit. Even if you didn't angkat your tangan, he would've caught it. Gerrard kicked it straight at Almunia, it wasn't a high ball or anything. Ish Fabregas ni. Now Liverpool fans are sakit hati -.-

But I just find it weird, because Gerrard got the penalty kick at around the 4th minute of extra time, and is that fair? Because there was only FOUR minutes of extra time and yet he still can kick the ball in. So Liverpool didn't deserve that kick lah kan? I don't know. Wasn't the game supposed to end????

That morning I was half asleep when Diaby scored. My dad was like "ARGH!" and I was like "DAMMIT! MISSED!" My dad is a Liverpool fan, ergh. I guess I'm the only Arsenal loving sucker. Nazhan pun, kata je half Arsenal half Inter Milan fan. Liarrrrrr. He's an MU fan through and through! Just like Lynn and Leek. Belah laaa. MU is slipping, and Nani is currently out. ^_^ If that guy didn't happen to be there, MU would never have had a goal. It was an unfortunate own goal. I think Aston Villa is good, they always trouble the bigger teams. They had a draw with Arsenal pun, 0-0.

Before I go I'd just like to say, isn't it cool Arsene Wenger's the Arsenal manager? Arsene, Arsenal. Cool.

No comments: