Sunday, April 26, 2009

the stress of thinking how to cope..

It's really been a stressful 4 months trying to cope up with the new subjects. physics is kinda easy but it's only the beginning, the rest is all just a blur to me as i barely understand what the teacher is trying to explain.. Biology is boring and Chemistry is kinda fun when you start understanding the subject.

Just the thought of how I'm gonna cope with my studies over the next year gives me a lot of stress. Most people in my class are getting along pretty well with them and I'm still struggling..

Moving along, the Fiesta at SGGS and Sports' Day in PFS yesterday was really tiring.for me, it was 8.30-11=SGGS, 11-18.30=PFS, and by the time I got home, sleeping was a lot easier than I expected. It's really frustrating when you know that you were to participate in an event which then, the house captain replaces you with someone else and they won gold. GAAAAHHH!!! I really hate my sports house this year, I came to all trainings, I qualified into the finals all for just being the person replaced by someone else..

Laments and Frustrations 'til next time,
Signing out..

No comments: