Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Touche

I feel like crapping about random things at 5:46 a.m.. I don't know where exactly I'm going with my life right now because I feel as though I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. At least I try to get my life organised by buying myself an organiser, which I left at home and forgot to bring back to UTP. So yeah, my life's in a mess right now. It's past the middle of the semester now and I am so not ready for the finals yet, which is in the first week of January.

Apart from that, parents always seem to always want the best out of you but most people don't see their true intentions. They seem to be pushing you way too hard and you don't seem to know the reason and think it's not possible to go any further but your parents know you well and know your potential. Although, there are some over-achieving parents wanting their child to get A's all the time but then again all they really want you is to be happy in life. Some parents may go to the extremes to put you through this but know that they only have the best of intentions for you to succeed, not just in education but also in your social life. They only want the best in you so trust in what they do and hopefully you'll achieve what you want in life, whatever that may be (not a serial killer or a rapist though, no parents ever want that unless they're psychos too).

We have to be grateful in what we have and had in life and most importantly what we don't have. It's the most important and ignored aspect in life that people most often forget and consider unimportant. We have to be grateful that we don't have something worse than what we already have. For example, when we fall down and bruise our knee, at least we didn't break any bones RIGHT? I don't really know where i'm going with this but you get my point right?

Okay okay so there's this new viral video going around the internet that was released on November 18th and within 2 days, it has already reached 7 million hits..

So many dumb ways to dieeeeeeeeeeeee..
It's so bad, It's catchy.. T_T

scribblings and laments until next time..

No comments: