Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what I did during the holidays..

This is the worst holiday I have ever had. On weekdays, I've done nothing but robotics in the morning until 1330 and karate from 1800 to 2000. It's really tiring once i get through it at first but after a few days, I became accustomed to it. I've been training under this Iranian coach for karate for the past month and have been better at sparring then I have ever been before. He used to be a World Champion for sparring. I think his name was Yousef Ataei or something like that. My legs are friggin' tired and painful and my abs are aching but it's all for a good cause, fun. Hey, who says fun isn't a good cause?

well, that's all for now because I can't talk on my current robotics feat because it's top-secret, for now at least..

bubye for now..

No comments: