Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGY-WAGGY

TAGGED BY LYNN!

when was the last time you ran?
a while back to the car..

do your jeans have rips/ tears/ holes in them?
nope

what are you dreading right now?
someone...

do you celebrate 420?
wth??!?

do you get the 8 full hours of sleep every night?
YEAH + 4 more hours!!=.=

if anyone came to your hse on your lazy days, what would you do?
keep staying at home(my dad won't let me out)!!

who last grabbed your ass?
myselff!!

how do most people spell your name?
nazhan

what do you do when you're sad?
I rant to myself...

have you ever stayed online a long time waiting for someone?
of course!!! sometimes i'm juz talking to myself!!!!!

have you ever kicked a vending machine?
maybee.....

who or what sleeps with you?
uhhhhh, my pillow?

is anyone on your bad side now?
duh(but he doesn't know that he is!)

what are you doing tomorrow?
let me check my schedule. umm. NOTHING!!=.="

do you know anyone with the same name as you?
sadly, yeah!

what irritates you the most on the internet?
pop ups and viruses!!

could you live without a computer?
nopety!! it's my only source of friends

at what age did you find out that santa wasn't real?
santa isnt real? 14++

what's the first thing you do when you go online?
go to the toilet so i dont get interrupted later on! =.=*

favourite name for a girl?
ummm

and i tag?
whoever who doesn't want to do this tag :D

No comments: